Golf Course Info
The Golf Course is now open for the 2022 season! We can’t wait to host you.
Come join us and play a unique challenging course that features elevated tees, sloping fairways and water hazards. Constructed in the late 50’s and early 60’s, The Club at Twin Lakes is a mature Lehigh Valley course located on the grounds of an old iron ore mine.
When you play at Twin Lakes, you not only enjoy the presence of 100 year old trees, but the modern amenities of irrigation down both sides of the fairway from tee to green.
Recognized as one of the Top Public courses in the area
Golf Course Rules
- USGA Rules govern all play except where modified by local rules.
- Pace of Play is 4 hours. Players must keep pace with the group in front of them. Groups falling behind more than 5 minutes may be asked to catch up with the group in front of them & may be asked to skip to the next hole.
- Please help us repair ball marks, rake bunkers & fill or re-place divots. Enter & exit bunkers from the low side.
- Penalty Areas are marked by red/ yellow stakes/lines. Native grasses are to be played as Penalty Areas. Take relief per Rule 17.
- All carts must remain on the paths on all Par 3’s.
- All yardages are measured to the center of the green.
- Out of Bounds is defined by white stakes.