About the Course
Experience the ultimate golfing challenge at The Club at Twin Lakes, where our unique course features elevated tees, sloping fairways, and water hazards. With its roots dating back to the late 1950s and early 1960s, this mature Lehigh Valley course is situated on the grounds of an old iron ore mine.
At Twin Lakes, you’ll be surrounded by the serene presence of 100-year-old trees, while enjoying the modern amenities of irrigation systems running down both sides of the fairway from tee to green. Come join us for a round of golf and enjoy the perfect blend of tradition and innovation.
Golf Course Rules
- USGA Rules govern all play except where modified by local rules.
- Pace of Play is 4 hours. Players must keep pace with the group in front of them. Groups falling behind more than 5 minutes may be asked to catch up with the group in front of them & may be asked to skip to the next hole.
- Please help us repair ball marks, rake bunkers & fill or re-place divots. Enter & exit bunkers from the low side.
- Penalty Areas are marked by red/ yellow stakes/lines. Native grasses are to be played as Penalty Areas. Take relief per Rule 17.
- All carts must remain on the paths on all Par 3’s.
- All yardages are measured to the center of the green.
- Out of Bounds is defined by white stakes.